There are two distinct approaches when it comes to e-coaching. The 1st is that I my business is like being Home Depot. I can provide the picks and shovels and you provide the energy, time and heavy lifting to do the work, or I can do everything needed to get things done for you.
I use Logmein and or GoToMeetings HD technology that lets us work face to face, share screens, train and where I can teach instructional information so you can easily follow the steps shown right on the screen. It allows me to work with anyone, anywhere!
I picked coaching because the coaching process enables learning and development to occur and thus performance to improve for the businesses I work with. This means with continual development, eventually the person being coached will have the basic and essential skills and knowledge to continue to perform the same tasks and expect the outcomes to be just as successful.
I work in Chicago June thru September and Naples Florida October into June as my primary markets and general time frames. If you live in either location, we have the convenience of e-coaching or face to face meetings. If we work in different areas, e-coaching lets us work together from our own offices through the use of an internet connection and Gotomeetings software I subscribe too.
Having the right skills and experience for coaching, requires a level of knowledge and understanding including the techniques that are appropriate to be effective, meaning getting to the top of Google Places. Here are some other reasons why coaching works.
E-Coaching also facilitates the exploration of needs, motivations, desires, skills and thought processes to assist the individual in making real, lasting changes in order to develop their online presence.
E-coaching allows me to use questioning techniques to facilitate client’s own thought processes in order to identify solutions and actions rather than takes a wholly directive approach
It also helps the client in setting appropriate goals and methods of assessing progress in relation to these goals.I can share the right high level performance tools that support the internet marketing function such as software that supports and advances an outcome, internet skills and internet tools that make the internet process robust and dynamic allowing small companies to compete on fairly level ground when it comes to ranking and maintain a page rank position online.
- Observe, listen and ask questions to understand the client’s specific situation before handing off just a generic plan
- Creatively apply the right tools and techniques which may include one-to-one training, facilitating, & networking
- Encourage a commitment to action and the development of lasting business growth & change.
- Maintain unconditional positive regard for the client, which means that the coach is at all times supportive and non-judgmental of the client, their views, lifestyle and aspirations.
- Ensure that clients develop personal competencies and do not develop unhealthy dependencies on the coach
- Evaluate the outcomes of the process, using objective measures wherever possible to ensure the relationship is successful and the client is achieving their specific local business goals.
- Encourage clients to continually improve competencies and to develop new developmental alliances where necessary to achieve their local business goals and objectives
- Work within their area of personal competence
- Possess the qualifications and or experience in the areas that skills-transfer coaching is offered.
E-mail me today for a free 15 minute coacing intro, or go to buy now page to learn more about all of the products and services offered. E-Mail : firstname.lastname@example.org.